Sunday, November 7

Meatloaf (the Food not singer)

 I made meatloaf. And when I make meatloaf I just kinda throw things in a bowl. HAND mix it. and voila it's awesome.

MEATLOAF a la Ashleigh

1 lb Ground Beef
1 lb Italian Sausage (i just get the bratwurst and take it out of the casing)
1 cup of Ketchup (more if you like)
1 egg (if your mixture is lookin' dry add another one)
Start off with about 2/3 cup of bread crumbs add more if your mixture is too wet
add some Worcester Sauce (about 1/4 cup or more)
Salt
Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Garlic
Chopped Onion
(all to taste)

pack into a loaf pan and put ketchup on top
Bake: 375 degrees for 1 hour (unitl center is 160 degrees)

I paired mine with White Rice and Black Beans. It was Amazing! Enjoy and remember to Fancy it Up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually afraid to make meatloaf because Chris says he's never had any that he liked. But this sounds good. Maybe I can convince him to let me make it and to actually eat it and LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's alot of convincing you'll have to do. but I think you got the skills to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete