Sunday, November 7

Crab Bisque

 Yesterday I was soo in the mood for some soup. So I made this little delight!

Crab Bisque
From Susan Huckaby

6 Med Potatoes; peeled & cubed
1 lg (2 small) Onions; finely chopped
3 med Carrots; peeled & cubed
1 stalk Celery - chopped in cubes

2 cans Evaporated Milk
3 cans Cream of Mushroom (I used Cream of Celery)
3 cups Milk

1 lb Crab Meat; cut bite size (I used imitation)
 3 HEAPING TBS Old Bay Seasoning

Boil veggies on High in salty water for 10 - 12 mins. Drain Vegetable mixture & set aside. In the same pot add Evaporated Milk, Soup and 2 cups of Milk. Stir soup mixture til smooth and reintroduce the veggies. Return to Med - Lo heat. Add Crab Meat and Old Bay. Stir soup constantly for 5 - 10 mins. Add remaining Milk. Warm for 10 mins. Serve with Crackers/Cornbread.


This was my first time making this and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I hope you are enjoying all this food. And remember to Fancy It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment