Wednesday, September 8

Scamp Scamperi

Last night I was looking at what I had "planned" to make only to find out that I hate the cookbook that I was using. It is called the 4 Ingredient cookbook. Which I've used before. However in all the recipes I've looked at it calls for more than the 4 ingredients listed. I've had to improvise soo much. SO I'm not using that anymore. So to improvise I made Shrimp Scampi! It was delicious. I used the Food Network's Recipe It was a great recipe and instead of Vermouth I used white cooking wine. I laid the shrimp on a bed of angel hair pasta cooked in parsley water. (That fancy for I poured parsley and extra virgin olive oil in the water and let it boil). Man was it taste-y! Tonight I'm makin' Pork chops. Until a few hours from now. Fancy it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment