Thursday, September 2

WHAT?

So today I didn't make dinner because, well, I came home from work early and I haven't felt good at all!!! So tomorrow we are makin' personal pizzas (HOMEMADE) it's going to be fabulous and don't worry lots of pictures will be taken! SIDENOTE: I must give a shoutout to my sister Arica who gave Arin her old camera and then when Arin got her new camera gave me Arica's old one. So that's how my lovely pictures get on my Fantabulous (that's fancy for fantastic and fabulous) blog! Until tomorrow...Fancy it up!

PS I'm always looking for new recipes and such. Fancy That! fans I wanna hear from you! Tell me what's your favorite dish to make? 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Arin for the camera. Food looks awesom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Steph...the shoutout was to me...therefore thanks to ARICA for the camera...hahaha. jk...but seriously I found it again (since Arin had misplaced it) and gave it to Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm...excuse me but the shout out was really to me who actually purchased the camera so many years ago. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete